Mayor & Committee
(left to right) Deputy Mayor Ronald Heston, Committeeman James Young, Mayor Michael Mikulski, Committeewoman Elizabeth Rossell, Committeeman Bill Raftery
Form of Government
Southampton Township is a Township form of government as designated by the New Jersey State Constitution.
Term of Office
Committee members are elected at large to a 3 year term. The Township Committee members select the Mayor from among themselves who serves a one year term.
- James F. Young expires 12/31/2023
- Michael Mikulski expires 12/31/2022
- Ronald Heston expires 12/31/2021
- Bill Raftery expires 12/31/2021
- Elizabeth Rossell expires 12/31/2022
The Southampton Township Committee meets the third Tuesday of each month. The exact dates of meetings for the current year can be found on the Government Page (Click on Government link above)